The Pulp Fiction and Deep Blue Sea star took to Twitter during America’s most-watched television event and explored several different ways to phonetically spell his Oedipal catchphrase, including some very creative uses of the letter “P.” Through a detailed analysis one could deduce that each spelling is based on one of Sam’s many spectacular characters.
1. The Jules Winfield (Pulp Fiction)
2. The Carl Lee Hailey (A Time To Kill)
3. The Ray Arnold (Jurassic Park)
4. The Neville Flynn (Snakes On A Plane)
5. The Lazarus (Black Snake Moan)
He also tweeted this, most likely while watching Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace to pass the time during the blackout.